Sunday, June 18, 2006



Same pattern as the quilt below but with fancier fabric. I did not manage to piece it quite right, but it is pretty anyway.

Comments:
Once again, absolutely stunning!

Any chance that you'd give those of us a continent away bidding rights for any of these lovely objets?
 
very lovely!

i wanted to tell you that a clip from the PBS telecast of THE LIGHT IN THE PIAZZA has been posted to youtube!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k10OmoGdlKk
 
Since you mentioned getting comments at Eschaton, I thought I'd drop by and say "Hi".

Cool quilt!
 
Since you mentioned getting comments at Eschaton, I thought I'd drop by and say "Hi".

Cool quilt!
 
Trolls hate quilts.
 
Trolls hate quilts.

Quilts are scary! Scarier than... the SCARY VAGINA!!!
 
BTW, if you're gonna troll a quilt site, shouldn't your snarky comment be somehow quilt-related? Could someone give a good example of quilt snark?
 
Thanks sittingpretty. Just hope my kids don't happen by before this gets archived. I can't figure out how to delete a comment.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?