Monday, July 09, 2007
The Pain in the Ass 1
Comments:
<< Home
Someone ees trying to tell joo that they need cuddles and playtime.
so.
Also: I realize that thees ees OT, but I believe thees matter requires attencíon:
Put Jour Money Where Jour Meow Ees:
Consider Suburban Guerilla, and Susie Madrak more particularly, as a spectacular investment for
hard-earned dolares that joo do no just wanna geeve away to another weaselly democratic consultant.
¡Vamanos!
Go and be generous, and know that every bloggera that joo care for on earth
means one less litterbox joo have to clean een Gato Purgatory.
Es verdad.
¿Help spread the word, hokay?
so.
Also: I realize that thees ees OT, but I believe thees matter requires attencíon:
Put Jour Money Where Jour Meow Ees:
Consider Suburban Guerilla, and Susie Madrak more particularly, as a spectacular investment for
hard-earned dolares that joo do no just wanna geeve away to another weaselly democratic consultant.
¡Vamanos!
Go and be generous, and know that every bloggera that joo care for on earth
means one less litterbox joo have to clean een Gato Purgatory.
Es verdad.
¿Help spread the word, hokay?
PITA indeed!
When I'm on my 'puter at home, Danté, our irrepressable tabby, likes to either (a) climb up the back on my chair and onto my shoulders or (b) climb up on the pool table (right behind me) and MEOW MEOW MEOW.
When my SO is on hers he'll climb up into her lap, take a troll on the keyboard, and try to "catch" the arrow cursor.
They can't stand it when they're not the center of your universe, can they? ;)
---
Post a Comment
When I'm on my 'puter at home, Danté, our irrepressable tabby, likes to either (a) climb up the back on my chair and onto my shoulders or (b) climb up on the pool table (right behind me) and MEOW MEOW MEOW.
When my SO is on hers he'll climb up into her lap, take a troll on the keyboard, and try to "catch" the arrow cursor.
They can't stand it when they're not the center of your universe, can they? ;)
---
<< Home

